iTunes.com Login is a different way to access your account and media library. You must be aware of the normal methods of login in which you use your iOS devices or a PC. There is also a different method to access your account and that is with the help of iTunes.com Login.
iTunes is the official media app for Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPad, Mac PCs, etc. It helps Apple users purchase and download their favorite songs, music videos, movies, and shows. As for the access, you only need an Apple ID to log into your account.
Once you have an account on iTunes, you can log into it on any Apple device with your login credentials. The process that we are going to discuss in this post is different from the one that you are used to.
iTunes.com Login is a very easy process that you can carry out very easily without much effort. The only thing you need is a PC with a stable internet connection. This portal allows you to access your library with the help of the official website. Refer the below steps for the login process.
- Open a browser on your PC in order to access the official website.
- Click on this link to go to the official website.
- Once you click the above link, it will take you to the iTunes Connect page.
- There you will see the Login page on your OC screen.
- First of all, enter your Apple ID in the field that you see.
- Click on the arrow in the field to reveal the password field.
- Enter your Apple password and simply click on the arrow that you see on the right side.
This will complete the iTunes Login procedure and you will have access to your library.
With this, we are at the end of the article on iTunes.com Login. We have explained the entire procedure with the help of detailed steps. We are sure that you will be able to access your account with the help of this article. For any more help, reach out to us at iTunesHelp.