We all might have heard about the super huge store named iTunes presented and developed by Apple Inc. Well, here is a guide to help you know more about the iTunes store and what it offers to its users. We have included links for our readers to directly access important files and pages related to the iTunes download.
If you have a Windows 10 PC device and wish to seize this opportunity, then follow this article to download your iTunes for Windows App.
Features of iTunes for Windows 10
The greatest advantage of being with the Apple family is that all devices have the iTunes application inbuilt. They only have to update the app from the internet when upgrades are available as not the case with iTunes for Windows.
But even though, now non-Apple users can also take advantage of the iTunes App’s features on their Windows device.
iTunes provide its users with several different utilities under one store. It is the largest store with all kinds of music, video, app, radio features, material digital files and other services for its users. We will get to the steps for download soon but first, let us look at some of the amazing features that the iTunes for Windows App has to offer:
- iTunes for Windows is free and safe for all readers of this article and other users.
- As the title suggests, this version of the iTunes is specially for Windows 10 64Bit & 32Bit.
- The app is also compatible with other versions of Windows.
- The iTunes App helps users to organize their music files into a playlist and then, they can play back their tracks as per different settings.
- Allows users to open any stream through the URL of the source.
- It allows the transfer of files to an iPod and other compatible audio players.
- iTunes tracks the available CD track information when you insert the disk. Users can update the info if it is not optimum.
- Automatically converts formats of different media over the App platform.
- Download the music and video content through the App Store.
- Get mobile applications on your device as well using the iTunes App Store.
- The new Ping feature allows users to use the iTunes for windows App as a social networking module. Apple has recently launched this new feature to incorporate the social networking terms within its own iTunes application.
- The app allows you to choose tracks of your favorite artists and displays relating music for you as a recommendation.
- The iTunes Radio is also another inbuilt feature of the it that allows its users to enjoy unlimited songs streaming through the internet.
- And not just audio, iTunes for windows support movies and TV program videos too over its platform. Users can enjoy loads of variety movies of their choice over the application.
- The “Home share” option helps users to share their media library through the application.
So, you can see that there are various significant features in the iTunes App. It is no wonder the utmost resource tailored for the interest of the users. In the next section of the article, you will find the steps to get your iTunes for Windows download.
Download iTunes for Windows 10
There are many users now who have got their iTunes for Windows upgraded to Windows 10 and next what they want is to manage their media library. Well, there are very few applications that can manage that part for the users. iTunes App is one of the best application for this service to organize, manage and transfer your media content.
The iTunes for Windows will manage all media from photos, videos, to music files and documents in an orderly manner. You can also purchase most of the content readily available in the iTunes store through your Apple account. Before we get down to the steps there are some system requirements that your Windows 10 PC must cover:
- The device should have a 1GHZ processor and a minimum of 512MB of RAM.
- The DirectX 9.0 video card should be compatible with the device and iTunes application.
- The device should have 400MB free space on the disk.
- A 16-Bit sound card is the minimal requirement.
- Screen resolution to be 1024*786 or more.
After checking all these system requirements, now you can carry on with the actual downloading process. Here are some steps you need to follow to get your iTunes for Windows download done.
First, you need to open any fast loading browser on your Windows 10 PC. The speed for load necessary because we want an uninterrupted download process to take place. Then follow the link given here which leads to the official site for the latest version of iTunes for Windows download.
Download iTunes for Windows
When the site opens, you will see the detailed requirements and also two option to fill your details. You have to provide your email address and location (country) info to get iTunes for Windows. You can also tick mark the other two options which ask whether you are interested in receiving the newsletter and updates to your mail address that you just provided.
Finally, proceed to click the “Download Now” tab in blue color exactly below where you fill the details. The latest version of the iTunes for Windows will begin to download on your Windows 10 PC. The process may be time-consuming depending on your internet connection and size of the app version. That’s it! Follow these steps and download the iTunes for Windows app on your PC now.
Login with iTunes for Windows
Here in this section, we will brief you on what you have to do after downloading the iTunes application on your Windows 10 PC. To use any of the above-mentioned services, users must have an Apple account ID. This ID will allow access to users through the iTunes for Windows app to make purchases and enjoy the media contents.
When you launch the iTunes app on your Windows 10 device for the first time, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID to proceed using the app. If you have a previous account for the iTunes then you can use that too. If you do not have or wish to make a new Apple ID then select the “Create Apple ID” option.
Next screen will contain fields which are to be filled by the user. The user must provide relevant information that matches the fields to get iTunes for Windows. Fill in the required details like email address, security questions, Date of Birth details, country of residence, and new password. Furthermore, remember to provide an alternate email address so that you can recover your password if you forget it.
Then, you will be asked to fill in your suitable payment mode option. Depending on the type of payment mode you select, few details may be asked regarding the billing procedure. Fill the details without hesitation as the iTunes for windows app is completely free from malware and will not access the user’s wallet without prior permission.
The final step will be to verify the email address that you’ve provided. The mobile number verification may prompt for those users who have provided their mobile numbers. After verification of mail address, the iTunes app is open for the user to access.
So friends, here you’ve learned to open your Apple account ID so that you can start using the services of the iTunes for Windows app.
How to buy from iTunes in Windows 10
By now you have understood how to download the iTunes for Windows, create an Apple ID account and provide payment mode details. So, ext you will obvious;y want to know how you can purchase or buy the content from the iTunes App. Once, you have logged in your iTunes App, you will have access to a variety of services that can be free or paid.
Depending on the two criterion, you have to pay for some services, be it music download, watching a movie, or sending a gift card. The simplest way to first find your choice of media content is to use the search bar on the app’s homepage. Type what you are looking for and iTunes for Windows App will perform a thorough search in the store for the requirement.
After finding the proper content user shall follow the following steps to purchase the content:
- Select the “media icon” on the screen relating to the media category of what you are looking for.
- There are additional options to customize your search.
- You can also find different items according to their classification like genres for music files, movie genres, top trending apps and much more.
- The free services will automatically start playing or downloading when you select the appropriate option. Similarly, the paid services will redirect the user to the payment page.
- You can also directly select the “buy” option to download the desired content.
- Finally, in the payment page, select your wallet and account details and enter the password to initiate the transaction.
The transaction will be successful if your account has enough credit and thereafter the download will complete. You will see all the content that you download or purchase in a common iTunes folder. So, now you can easily buy and enjoy the iTunes services on your Windows 10 device.
In conclusion to this article on iTunes for Windows 10 Download Latest 64 bit/32 bit Versions, we hope that all the readers find the information useful. We shall keep updating the article with more facts and steps soon. If you wish to send your feedback or have a query then write to us at iTunes Download. Thank you.